2000 Presidential Elections:
December 13, 2000 - I believe we can all officially call Al Gore's race for
the White House over. Thanks to the more conservative side of the Supreme Court, counting
Florida's "uncounted" votes will never take place. We will never know who
the PEOPLE of the state of Florida wanted as President. If I were Jeb Bush, I would
have all these ballots mysteriously lost, misplaced or somehow alien abducted,
and blame it on the DEMS. But we all know that some one, some way will get these ballots and actually count them, and
the truth will come out.
What is the truth?
- Jeb Bush is Governor of Florida,
- the Florida State legislators are overwhelmingly
- George Bush is Jeb Bush's older brother,
- 7 out of the last 10 Supreme Court Justices
were appointed by Republican Presidents,
- as much as you might like to bash them, EXIT Polls are
dependable and rarely wrong (3 major Networks plus CNN),
- the Republicans OPPOSED hand counting, recounting, or any kind of counting,
- questionable "Butterfly" ballots,
- questionable "Absentee" ballots,
- thousands and thousands of under votes were never counted
- and this was not a "BUSINESS AS USUAL" election, it was for the President
of the United States of America, where every vote counts (if readable by machine),
it was extremely close and even more important,
- if Al Gore won his home state of Tennessee, Florida would be a moot point,
- Vice President Al Gore won the General Popular Vote
So what is the truth, Al Gore lost the election because of himself. It should have
never come down to one state or even two, Al gore had everything going for him and he just plain
"dropped the ball", "he should have pitched a shut out".
From the movie the Matrix, NEO exclaimed "I know Kung Fu", then MORPHEUS coldly
replied, "SHOW ME". We should now back our elected
President, George Bush but we should also each ask
our future leader to "SHOW ME"... to show all of us, what he has and who he is...